Joost Janssen was a former Navy SEAL. After leaving special operations, he started working in Hollywood as a trainer, military adviser, stunt performer, and actor.
In this episode, Joost talks about getting through the current economic collapse and how to confidently keep following through high-pressure environments.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[3:03] Who Is Joost?
[5:58] Going Through An Identity Change
[9:16] Inside The Movie Business
[14:23] Comparing The New Economic Collapse To 2008
[20:55] High-Pressure Environments
[24:33] Preparing To Show Up Confidently
[28:43] Certainty To A Clear Path
[34:09] How To Not Give Up On Yourself
[52:27] Following Through On Thoughts And Actions
[1:07:03] Change In The Economy And Money
[1:22:27] Tenacity In Today’s Market
- Accept new reality quickly and move forward and don’t linger in the past.
- Sometimes you just have to accept your loss and move on. There is no point or benefit in holding onto it.
- Frame your mindset from what can’t you do to what can you do
- There’s no such thing as certainty. Things constantly happen out of your control and that’s just life.
- Don’t dismiss things that can have a positive impact in your life out of fear
Grab your copy of Traffic Secrets
Grab your copy of The Modern Day Businessman: Success Without Sacrifice