In this episode of the Power Couple Podcast, Nicholas and Amanda Bayerle discuss the importance of being on the same page as your partner and how spending time together should be valued. Take a listen at the raw truth spilled by our favorite couple, and to all the men out there, be sure to get your ticket to BDB Live for a life-changing experience!
Timestamped Show Notes:
[2:10] Getting On The Same Page As Your Partner
[3:53] Testimony Of A Growing Relationship With The Help Of BDB
[6:23] Don’t Voice Your Opinion About Your Partner In Front Of Other People
[9:12] Lack of Communication
[12:02] Taking Out Your Stress On Your Partner
[13:05] Look At The Problem By Not Battling Against One Another
[14:20] Value Time With Your Significant Other
[16:02] There’s No Need To Be A Nagging Partner
[18:20] Building Understanding
- As we change and grow older as humans, sometimes couples tend to grow apart.
- Your partner just wants what’s best for you to grow and succeed.
- Women may be more steady while guys tend to go from one extreme to the next.
- Take time to sit down and talk about your problems. Communication is key.
- Set the example for your children or future children by dreaming.
- Lead your partner into open-ended questions to make your partner feel comfortable and safe while talking to you.
- You and your partner are on the same team.
- Don’t look at the problem as against each other and instead you two against the problem.
- Celebrate your spouse and all their accomplishments.
- If you want more love, you first need to give it.
- Figure out your partner’s love language to find a way to make them feel understood and building trust.