Brian Kurtz has been a serial direct marketer for almost 40 years. He has overseen 1.3 billion pieces of 3rd class mail, sending it in direct response marketing. At the height of infomercial success, Brian bought media in excess of $80 million and sold over 3 million books via direct response television over a three year period. In this episode, you will learn Brian’s tricks and tips to not only focus on your goals but how to wow your clients.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[3:42] Starting Life As Brian Kurtz
[10:36] Developing Core Beliefs
[14:13] Figuring out “The Gap” Method
[20:43] Transitioning Into The World Of Marketing
[26:50] Mastermind Groups
[29:30] Contribute To Connect
[34:26] Money Mindset Shift
[38:32] Finding The Right People And Your Right Product
[44:12] Discovering A Possible Niche
- Spend an hour writing down 5 things you want to accomplish in your next quarter.
- Always remember the importance of family.
- Look at your life in 90-day increments to organize your goals and keep yourself on track
- The success formula for direct marketing campaign is 40% list, 40% offer, 20% creative/ sales message.
- You have to be a teacher and a student. You never stop learning.