In this week’s episode, Nicholas emphasizes the importance of making a plan and not putting so much pressure on the outcome of the plan.
Take a listen and see how to not get burnt out this quarter and make Q4 about your family.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[2;27] Getting Into Business In 2016
[6:56] Avoid Getting Burnt Out
[10:16] 5 Core Functions Of A Business
[15:25] Taking Your Health Back
[18:06] Final Thoughts
- Take time to go back to the basics and what actually works, not just doing busy work.
- This 4th quarter should be about family.
- Going into 2020 with all the craziness going on, this is the year to go back to the things that work and the things that you’re really great at.
- Make your daily tasks align with what your future goals are.
- Take “HARD” out of your conversation
- Don’t just chop, take time to plan and focus
Grab your copy of The Modern Day Businessman: Success Without Sacrifice